Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the essence of every brand’s online existence. With businesses progressively using strategies to implement SEO to rank their runners better, SEO Reporting becomes relevant to keeping track of the rudiments that are helping your search engine ranking.
While certain stationary elements can be enforced for SEO, many of the criteria in concern are dynamic and need to be fine-tuned regularly. Real-time analysis of what works for your locale and what does not can be a great way of benefitting the most from the fast SEO Reporting.
This composition will help you understand the initial conception of SEO and its significance in Marketing and Content Marketing in the digital space.
Relying on a robust SEO Reporting Tool can help optimize your SEO strategies and enforce them. Along with describing the crucial factors that you should look for in SEO Reporting Tools, you’ll learn about the top stylish SEO Reporting Tools to help you have a good pick.
Best SEO Reporting Tools for 2022
Featured : SerpSquirrel
You can’t expect me to do a blog post around my focus keyword without mentioning my own tool.
I’ve run a marketing agency for years.
My problem in the initial days was finding good quality leads. Then it became closing rate, then fast forward to an year, it became how to save time in things like reporting.
That’s when I came up with SerpSquirrel.
At the moment, SerpSquirrel can help you ease up client reporting by :
- Rank Tracking
- Site Health
- Domain Expiry Monitor
- Keyword Research
Rank Tracking : Easily find the rank of your client projects and export it with ease.
Site Health : Find on-page issues from our detailed site health audit and export with your branding to report to your clients.
Domain Expiry Monitor : Keep an eye on your client’s or your own PBNS, money site’s domains expiry from one central dashboard.
Keyword Research : Easily find keywords worth targeting for your clients.
Other SEO Reporting Tools for SEO Agencies
SurferSEO is an AI-based SEO Reporting tool for SEO writers, content marketing agencies, and SEO professionals. SurferSEO is built for creating optimized content.
The core software makes SEO briefings based upon the keywords used. It uses the SERPs, top-ranking articles, and 500 on-page signals to analyze the ideal content. One of the best ways to use SurferSEO is to improve your content for landing pages, blogs, etc. You can choose the target keyword you want to rank for, and the interface will give you an SEO briefing with guidelines:
- The average content length
- Keyword density and frequency
- Semantic terms
For SEO reporting, enter existing web pages to optimize the health of the content. Check out the SERP analyzer after plugging those into the Content Audit. The SurferSEO interface will conduct an SEO analysis and give a score for your page. Surfer compares your content with high-ranking competitors similar to the brand out there. To get FAQ inspiration, there is a “topics and questions” button in the Brief tab. It shows questions related to your topic and search queries.
- Excellent for content writing at scale. Writers can understand and work with the briefings almost instantly.
- Helps to optimize existing pages and create new ones.
- Extensive SEO report for you and your competitor pages.
- The outline builder uses AI to make heading suggestions.
- Extremely easy-to-use.
- Fine-tuning of the briefings is necessary, meaning removing or adding keywords. This feature may still take some time.
SEMrush is one of the favorite SEO reporting tools for many critics as it does not differentiate between your site and your competitive site. It can have its attractions, but other SEO reporting tools also let you track competitors in a way that gives you specific suggestions for improving your site.
For what it offers, SEMrush has a very user-friendly interface. Using the tool’s search bar, you can look up the reports of how the brand page is doing and the Google and Bing results by providing the URL. Once the results are in, you’ll also be able to compare them to how other sites and pages rank by selecting a keyword which is quite an easy way to sort the keywords fitting best for you.
The key difference in SEMrush is that you have to wait for it to finish analyzing your site or page and then manually select each keyword. The other keywords optimising platforms do all of this with much less effort, and you’ll be able to see results for all your keywords on a single results page. You need to pay $70 to understand why you are lacking behind in your website popularity.
- Excellent tool for competitor analysis
- Detailed information on site performance and ways to improve
- Location-based searches for local competition over small scale regions
- Notifications if your ranking changes
- Extra costs for some of the competitive analysis features.
- Ranking information is only done on Google.
If you’re keen to improve your keyword rankings, SE Ranking could be the reporting tool you are looking for. SE Rankings platform allows you to pull data from all the different levels suitable for the market and the brand itself. It makes it easier to find essential keywords that will work for your brand.
SE Ranking goes beyond keyword ranking, suggestion features, and other SEO reporting features. With SE Ranking, you can also track your competition, like SEMrush. You can automatically identify opportunities to outrank other similar competing sites, affecting your SEO ranking.
Plus, you can use a backlink explorer to find linking opportunities which is a great feature. The website crawler built into SE Ranking checks your site for signs of SEO issues, if any.SE Ranking comes with social media analytics. This bonus feature lets you track your SEO and competitor site scores and compare them.
- Combination of SEO and social media metrics
- Helpful insights into your competitor’s strategies
- Marketing plan creation with keyword suggestions
- Backlink explorer helps you find linking opportunities
- Website crawler for quickly spotting issues on your site
- Limited options for any report customization
Many critics cite Ahrefs as their second favorite keyword reporting tool after SEMRush. Ahrefs is best used instead of another keyword reporting tool, as it mainly focuses on backlinks but is quite compatible as a keyword reporting tool. You will be able to track what external links your competition is using and their top IPs and web pages.
It also provides excellent customer service, including support, so you’ll never find yourself totally at a loss as to how to operate the tool as there are technical supervisors at your service anytime as per your need.
As a keyword ranking and reporting tool, its top function is to automatically find the keyword (or keywords) your site is ranking on, but in general, it has many more functions you can work upon.
You’ll also specify which country’s search engine results you want Ahrefs to analyze for your site to get a localized report of how you are performing at a particular area-based level. It is an underrated feature, as many site owners don’t quite understand that you’ll typically rank better in your country than worldwide. Although there are minimal features in the free version, it is recommended to opt for the $79 per month package.
- Automated reports directly from the interface
- Helps you keep track of your Ranking over time
- Excellent site crawling
- Exceptional backlink index
- More expensive than other SEO reporting tools
- Multiple features take a while to get equipped with all of them.
- Lost backlinks report is exceptional, but sometimes backlinks aren’t lost.
Databox SEO reporting tool is very user-friendly and has a great dashboard. For more insights, you probably want to show information from multiple tools in one place in which Databox excels quite well. Databox combines data in a visual format that is great to share and easy to access.
Also, the app is very easy-to-use. The interface is straightforward and has options to customize your dashboard, which also is quite attractive. The best thing that Databox has to offer is that you can pull data from different environments and update your reports in nearly real-time. Collect data from other SEO reporting tools like Moz, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics with the integration marketplace. You can also create branded reports to share them as a marketing agency with your clients.
- Excellent integration marketplace
- Customizable dashboarding to only focus on the information needed by you.
- Can be used for SEO reporting, sales, eCommerce, marketing automation, conversion, and all your other KPIs.
- One of the best SEO reporting software options for agencies (with some great exclusive agency plans).
- Pulls information from Google search console and other tools in real-time and displays it to the user
- Easy to create dashboards and visual SEO reports – with many dashboard examples and templates.
- Not an SEO tool by itself, so you’ll need to connect it to your other tools.
Raven Tools is a go-to choice for search engine data analysis if you’re running your marketing agency. The tool is a fully equipped SEO reporting interface.
You can present marketing data to clients with your own brand with white label saas software. Raven Tools is a cloud-based SEO reporting tool that analyzes search queries, social shares, and marketing campaigns.A lot can be done with a few clicks on Raven Tools. There’s an option available to spy on competitors and check out which keywords they have been using in the past progressions.
You can create and monitor your SEO marketing campaigns, and also you get to manage backlinks and pull data from external data sources. Whether you’re a small business looking for simple SEO reporting, or an agency trying to build your professional brand, Raven Tools is a decent pick.
- Great for connecting different data sources in one single report
- Competitor and web analysis included
- Support for monitoring marketing campaigns
- Suitable for white labeling
- Lacks some extensive insights into organic search engine traffic.
- Tough to create custom reports at first.
Google Data Studio & Google Analytics
Allows you to report keywords and trends to invite traffic to your website and improve your rankings among the competition.You can use Google Data Studio & Google Analytics to search for the keywords best suited to your business if you’re still preparing content using words or phrases relating to your site.
The results will give you a suggestion list of keywords and tell you how well they rank according to the current trends by giving out an extensive report on them.
The GDS reports are easy to understand quite and customisable. You can experiment with fonts, labels, colors, borders, and sizes. There is also the option to drag and fit chart metrics, yet you choose and add your logo to your documents, making it quite a user-friendly interface. Integrate your dashboard with an HTML embed code to make it easier for your audiences.
- Lots of modern and interactive data visualizations
- Pulling data from a range of different sources out on the internet
- Collaboration and integration with the Google Suite
- Limitations on some exportation file formats (PDF, CSV)
- No automation for reporting
Moz is a top SEO reporting software used for improving your search engine results. This interface gives you access to keyword research, ranking tracking, and performance reports.
You can identify broken links, track competitor data and do backlink analysis, quite easily using this interface. If you are looking for the best SEO tool for link management, Moz’s Link Explorer comes with an index of over trillions of links. You can also examine technical issues on your website using the Moz site crawl tool
- Great for discovering relevant keywords and search engine optimization reporting techniques
- Helps you understand how your competitors rank for keywords and what is suitable for yourself
- On-page grader for auditing your website
- Easy to track keywords across all the major search engines like Google, Yahoo etc
- Easy to use
- The SEO data can be difficult to customize
- There are no tools for managing the link outreach
Growthbar is a handy SEO reporting platform designed to improve domain authority. Range of features provided by the tool for your SEO campaigns. Growthbar has a keyword research tool, too, for help with targeting. You can examine the quality of each keyword based on search volume, CPC value, and search engine rank.
But mainly helps you outline the content and makes AI-based keyword suggestions for your content. You can use your reports to compare performance with competitors. You can check domain authority, examine backlinks, view digital ads, and many more with this SEO reporting tool.
- Easy-to-use environment for beginners
- Chrome extension so you can check the Ranking of the page
- No limits on queries or keyword research
- Affordable packages to start with
- Basic backlink monitoring
- No difficulty scores on keyword suggestions